"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Giving Thanks 10/30

November 10// I am thankful for simple fall afternoons that may be filled with homework, but are punctuated with ice cream breaks. As much as I want it to snow, I'm soaking in the days where it's just warm enough to be comfortable in capris and a tshirt, but cool enough to feel like the fall.  And this ice cream? The BEST thing to ever happen to this world. It is so good. You did good Haagen-Dazs, you did good. Next time, I'll be trying the Peppermint Bark kind! I'm also thankful for the grocery store clerk who was working when I bought this at 10:45 last night after babysitting. All I could think is how much I wanted to be home, and how they probably did too. We don't appreciate the blue-collar workers enough. So thank you to all the people who work those crazy hours so I can go get my ice cream late at night:)


xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment