"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Giving Thanks 20/30

November 20// I am thankful for class. Not school class, but class as in elegance. My personal belief is that a woman should be classy. I suppose it's not for everyone, but I see the value. Anyways, Mackenzie, Isabel, and Ainsley also enjoy being classy. We have found a common bond, and now I think of us sort of like the Finer Things Club, a la The Office.

We may not gather and discuss literature and art, but we discuss the value in things such as clothing (Isabel wrote a great post on that here), the holidays, and life overall. We're quite mature in my opinion.

Last night, we had a meeting to discuss some very official things that will be on the blog soon. We met at Tattered Cover, my personal favorite meeting location, and sipped on some steamers and cocoa among the twinkly Christmas lights. It was all so posh. I cannot wait to share with all of you what we met about! It's super exciting!!!

the epitome of class
xo
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I love this and you! Look at those chic ladies sipping their coffee! I am so excited for the *secret*

    ReplyDelete