Buuuutttttt, I can't wait to have babies;) and lots of them. I want a big family, with 4-6 children, more on the 6 side. (oh I'm sure I'm freaking my mom out right now) I think at this age, there's two types of girls- the ones who want to have babies now (me! and Mackenzie!) and the people who don't want to have babies, now or in the future, or never (you know who you are). If there's one thing I know that I will be good at it, it's being a mother, so having little sweet babies cannot come soon enough!
Let me just explain my thankfulness/love for babies.
1. They're cute.
2. They let you dress them in whatever you want!
3. They need you, and it's nice to be needed.
4. They're innocent, and that's a gift in itself.
5. They're cute. (you can't help but add that twice)
So let me share with you some of my favorite pictures of babies. Because you cannot deny a baby's cuteness.
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| one of my favorite pictures ever // via |
![]() |
| sweet little yawn // via |
![]() |
| you cannot help but love that gummy little grin // via |
![]() |
| too darn cute // via |
![]() |
| and this sort of sibling love. that is the best. |
Hannah






No comments:
Post a Comment