November 13// I am thankful for having a mom who knows me better than anyone else. There's not enough words in the world to describe how awesome she is. Even when she is the most annoying person in the whole wide world, she still is my rock. I know she annoys me because she cares, and sometimes I forget how wonderful that is. It's going to be so weird without her next year. I know we'll talk on the phone probably everyday, but it won't be the same. From her daily texts with pictures of the cats to our talks every night on my bed, it's hard to picture anything ever being different. I already know she's going to miss me because she told me she's going on anxiety and depression medication when I leave. I can't help that I'm her favorite child;) Brandon and Olivia just aren't as great, I have high standards they'll have to live up to!
One of the things my mom rocks at it giving me little presents when I need them most. Whether it's a Starbucks card, a new scarf, or some nail polish, she goes out of her way to make me feel special. She knows me so well, so it's always exciting to get a little present from her. Last night, she came to my room with this little find from the Target dollar section- some red and white baker's twine. It seems silly, but I absolutely adore baking twine. I use it a million different ways during the holiday season! Plus she knows I'm a Christmas lover extraordinaire, a trait I've inherited from her. The good news is I know these little presents won't end next year; she'll be the queen of care packages!
I love you Mom!
xo
Hannah
murian u goe gurl
ReplyDelete