"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween

Being in bed with ice around my head is not really that fun. Unluckily, I feel sluggish, disgusting, and my mouth keeps bleeding. Luckily, I haven't gotten very swollen, I've watched 31 episodes of The Office (correction, 41 episodes), I've taken some nice little naps, and my mom has made me a ton of mashed sweet potatoes and homemade applesauce (my favorite!) I also have had a ton time to think and blog, so here is my second blog for the day (I feel like such an overachiever)

Halloween was great. It started off with a dash of anesthesia, 4 teeth removed, and bloody gauze in my mouth. Throughout the day, I took some infinity naps, ate about two bites of a milkshake, was visited during 6th off, and watched The Office. Then came the evening festivities.

Sometime around 6 (I really don't actually know when, I was out of it) the hoodlums came over.

mack with big babe liv
they're good fill-in big sisters
some dry ice and me sans wisdom teeth
aren't we adorable?
scooby doo crew
scooby doo crew: college years
adorable
love triangle
so presh
The evening consisted of pictures, laughter, and me being really, really drugged. I was white as a ghost as the result of barely eating and being loaded up on Vicodin, so I ate some sweet potatoes (or as Riley thought 'some nasty, disgusting baby food' and Jessica thought 'smashed pumpkin'), saw some trick-or-treaters, and went to bed by 9. It was my craziest Halloween yet... jk. Let the countdown begin until I can eat all the candy I stole from siblings!

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment