Yesterday was probably one of the busiest, most fun Fridays of the year. From the moment I got up to the moment I fell asleep, there was a lot going on. But it was a lot of fun stuff:)
So here is Friday, November 15, 2013 through the eyes of Hannah
First, a wake up call at 8:20am. That's an extra two hours than usual and I live for that extra bit of sleep. Waking up was followed by some quiche and orange juice.
Then came school. My one class is AP Calculus by my teacher is the best ever and I have friends in the class and get to sit by this gem♥
We were out of class by 10:55 and Jess, Mack, Sierra, Riley and I went Chick-Fil-A for lunch, a favorite of ours. You can never go wrong with Chick-Fil-A. Especially when it's the holiday season and they have their Peppermint Chocolate Chip milkshakes!
After lunch, Sierra and Jessica had to go finish a project, so Riley, Mackenzie, and I drove to our favorite place to judge. The three of us live by this quote
![]() |
| via |
| things needed for judging- a comfy sitting position and milkshake |
We kept driving and ended up Chatfield Reservoir so we decided it was time to turn around. We went into singing and dancing mode, which happens 99% of the time.
After this, we went to the Dollar Store, got some candy, and then went to Riley's house so she could change clothes to play tennis in. Mack and I just played in our jeans so that was fun. We then went and played tennis for about 40 minutes. Riley is super competitive playing any sport so you could say it was heated.
When we were finished there, we went to the talent show at school. Holy mackerel, kids at our school have talent. Singers, musicians, dancers, puppeters, there was a wide variety of AMAZING acts.
| oh liam i love you |
| bffs |
| the bowling alley looks really cool after 11// this is the only picture i got from this part of the night |
xo
Hannah

No comments:
Post a Comment