"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Days of Giving Thanks

November is my second favorite month of the year, right behind December of course. I love that there is still the crispness of the fall while the frost of winter begins to slowly settle in. I love that the holidays are so close and the excitement is building. I love that it's the month of Thanksgiving, my second favorite holiday to Christmas. Thanksgiving is what sparks in us all gratitude that we've had all year long. It's the time where we celebrate our family, friends, and the little gifts of life. Last year on the blog, I did a week long Giving Thanks series and I loved it. It was the perfect time for me to reflect on how there is always, always, always, ALWAYS something to be thankful for. This year, I want to do it again, with a slight twist!

Now that Macky has a blog, it's fun to have a blogging buddy. So Happily Hannah and Today is My New Favorite Day have teamed together to create 30 Days of Giving Thanks. Each day, the goal is to recognize something you're thankful for. Even the smallest things are things to be thankful for.

I'll play a little catch up...
I am thankful for~




November 1// Laughter at pictures of 5evas parents hanging out together
November 2// A fresh haircut, 5 inches shed
November 3// A baby brother who is now 15! Happy birthday Brandon boo
November 4// Mackenzie who came and rescued me for a little Sonic and some talking therapy

I'll start adding pictures with these posts tomorrow, but please join Mack and I! Link up, hashtag #hm30daysofgivingthanks (lol jk we're not that pro), join our November party!

xo
Hannah

1 comment: