"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Giving Thanks 17/30

November 17// I am thankful for crafting. I don't care how lame that sounds, I find so much joy in making things. And today was a crafting day. I only had to read history for homework (hallelujah!) so this afternoon I went to town (that town would be the North Pole of course ;)) on Christmas crafts. My Christmas style is traditional and slightly extravagant while also maintaining some taste and class. But really you might as well just call me Mrs. Clark Griswald.

Here's some of today's crafting...
mod podged metal H covered in gold glitter (made a few months ago)// gold star kraft paper (the best holiday paper)//  a gold glitter dipped mason jar with pretty candies

my bookshelf "mantle" is in the works, still needs lights and a few more details!
i freaking love my merry christmas banner. it's perfectly imperfect

my chalkboard skills are only getting better and better!
As the Christmas season continues, expect more crafts people. I love doing them so I only assume you love seeing them;)

xo
Hannah

1 comment: