"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Giving Thanks 16/30

November 16// Today I am thankful for high school football games. Emphasis on the high school. You see, I actually really don't understand football. I just cheer when everyone else does or someone from my school has the ball;) Haha but in all honesty, I've gotten a lot better at understanding the game, but some of it still confuses the heck out of me.

Our high school is pretty darn amazing at football, at least in my modest opinion. We've only lost one game this year (to a private school that recruits, lame) and now we are on to the semifinals! Today's game was about 30 minutes away, so Sierra, Mackenzie, and I all drove out together. I've decided I love long drives with my friends. There's always lots of talking, singing, and it's a grand time. We got to the game at the start of the second quarter and we were down 0-3. It's never fun losing. And then we scored a touchdown so we were no longer losing:) The game went on and it was the final quarter. We were up 13-9. All of a sudden, there's two minutes left in the game and the other team has the ball. Stress was HIGH. They had the chance to score a touchdown twice but with only 43 seconds left on the clock, we got the ball and won the game. Holy shoot it was great!!! I am so proud to be a Grizzly. I didn't get any pictures from the game but let me set the picture for you... Sierra, Mackenzie, and I bundled up wearing white shirts as the wind was blowing like crazy and it was cold and none of us had hats or gloves, freezing our heads off but screaming and shouting as loud as we could.

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment