November 18// I am thankful for pictures. This post could have a million pictures because there's so many pictures I have that I love. Pictures are perhaps the most precious thing to me-- they represent a memory and they can always take you back to a moment. I love authentic pictures, the ones that are taken when you least expect it, but that truly capture the moment.
Mackenz and I had a photoshoot today for an outfit post, but right now, I just have to share the outtakes. Soon, I'll write the actual outfit post, but for now, just take all of this in. Because we're hot and hilarious.
 |
| 0 months pregnant hahahahahahaha |
 |
| just casually frolicking through a field. ps- zoom in on my face |
 |
| stunna |
 |
| b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. |
 |
| sinister leaf monster |
 |
| i just can't even handle it. |
 |
| hannah on a serengeti |
 |
| the wild mackel |
 |
| if this doesn't epitomize white girl, i don't know what does. but i love it. |
 |
| but we're actually pretty sometimes |
 |
| i mean you can't help but love us |
The real outfit post is coming up, but I think you all need to know the reality of an outfit shoot;)
xo
Hannah
PS: in case you forgot, here's
Mack's blog. Because you'd be stupid not to read it
Wow I love us
ReplyDelete