"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."
About
Monday, November 11, 2013
Giving Thanks 11/30
November 11// I am thankful for tennis. I've played since 7th grade and have always loved it. This spring will be my fourth and final on the high school team and that makes me so sad because it has been such a great experience. Several of my favorite high school memories are from tennis. The girls, for the most part, are great and it's so fun to get to be friends with girls that are in different grades. We show the younger ones how to make it a party because really, it is. Our coaches are great, except for when they make us scoop snow off the courts with our hands. I'm really hoping that this year we have better weather because last year it snowed so much that we had maybe ten outdoor practices total. Mack and I have been playing lately to stay on top of our mad skills. Lessons start up soon so that's always fun too. Tonight, we played with Ainsley, Mack's little sister, and her friend, Isabel. They're going to be on the team this year and know basically nothing about the game, so we taught them a few things. They were pretty clueless, let's be honest. But improvement will come!
lol at this iPhone front camera quality picture// mack, han, isabel, (blogless) ainsley
white girls playing tennis
JUMP FOR JOY!
xo
Hannah
PS: you better bet we listened to this song when we were playing
No comments:
Post a Comment